Hello My Beautiful Family!
I MOVED!!!!! I am in my new area Xin ying! President Hoer called me last night at dinner to congratulate me on going to train! I am already with my new companion. I packed at 9 o’clock until 1:00 am then woke up at 4:30 to catch a train at 6:52 so I’m pretty tired right now. I will send lots of pics in a bit. President Hoer said he wants to assign me to a tough assignment just like my blessing said!!! He said this is my going away present for you Elder Christensen; everyone was shocked I was moving.
My companions name is Lin jia hao he is from miao li district zhu nan city he is close to tai zhong. So my 3rd Taiwanese companion, can you believe that?! He is on his 2nd move but right now we are in the middle just 3 weeks left but my guess is I will stay with him. So he is a super young missionary but older than me, 23 years old. He got baptized 8 years ago at the age of 16. He is super humble and can tell he will be very diligent which will be of great help!
Pres. Hoer designed a shirt that I just ordered. We will get it at mission conference. He presented the shirt at zone conference. It is sweet looking! On the front it has you ban fa and President Hoer's chop! Then on the back W.O.D. Worthy, Obedient , Dilligent. President Hoers saying. Ya thats about it. I am so excited to help this area and find, teach and baptize. Because that is the purpose of a tai zhong missionary! YOU BAN FA!!!
"Our church is so big"
My new companion Lin jia hao




No comments:
Post a Comment