Hello My Beautiful Family,
First Congrats to the newlyweds! Tanner you look like a stud like always, and Sandra looked like a Queen! Beautiful pictures guys thank you for that! Ya go Giants. Wow you are at that game, I actually saw the end of that lol. We went over to a members house last Saturday to eat with them and my investigator that was preparing to be baptized that night! Ya it's only week 3 now and I got a baptism!!!!
So ya Dad who is this Audrey Huff? He is a stud! I saw him belt a homer as we were eating with the my gators less active dad! Did you see that one? wow it never dawned on me that you were there! so cool, saw Lincecum and almost flipped out..1 his hair is so crazy long and 2 he can pitch. haha I tried not to watch but when I told the dad if he can turn it off he said no! But now since you were there watching that makes me feel good and I was a part of the family again. lets just say I was there in spirit!
Congrats to Evan!! I hope he comes to Taiwan! Well everything has been going really good. I have alot of pics for the blog and my baptism I want to show you. let me know if you have any questions? oh me and my companion are starting to become friends, jian lin {a member} helped us out alot!




No comments:
Post a Comment