Mission Dates

December 10, 2008 - December 10, 2010

July 26, 2010 - Letter - 16 New Investigators

Hello My Beautiful Family,

WOW!!! Oh boy do I have a lot to say today! This week was the best week of my mission. As you know when we missionaries talk about a good week we are talking about SUNDAY!!! It’s all about Sunday, because a good week leads up to a good week at church. However, I was not prepared for such a huge blessing. Ok I won't keep you guys guessing any longer. Yesterday I had a record breaking 16 investigators come to church, including 2 families! A family of 4 that I love dearly and 3 random people that some members brought! Last night I reported this number and my district leader freaked out! haha and then this morning my zone leader called me up and said," Hey Elder I heard we have a big problem, you were complaining that too many people came to church! haha ya I was, I wasn't ready to take care of all of them so sadly some left really fast after Sacrament Meeting. I tried to switch off and talk to all of them but very hard indeed. Even better than that after church my two really good gators a bf and gf passed their baptismal interview! And my good member friends’ little brother will be baptized this Saturday! He will be my most favorite/sweetest baptism ever! He is so prepared he also came to church 3 times in a row. You will definitely get that picture next week if my stupid camera will work. It’s being weird lately. I think one of the batteries isn’t compatible but the other is.

So ya last night we went to their house to eat and we all were laughing the whole time. It’s weird my Chinese lately, I rarely not understand what they are saying. My Chinese is definitely a gift from god! I love it!!! We all will be sad if this area is not my last. Jian Lin (Dirk) and his bro da xiang. Man I love those guys. Jian Lin loves the Dallas Mavericks! Today we played ball and he shot like Dirk Nowitki. But of course Kobe came through and I whooped them all.

I’m going to send this real quick. Yesterday at church we had a minor earth quake plus its raining right now. Don’t want to lose this letter.

I am so happy with my companion, because last Tuesday he finally opened up to me and started talking. After we set goals and made plans to change we became united and we both started to talk about things other than missionary work. Which hasn't happened yet before he would never chit chat with me. Now it’s great every day we are talking and I can finally feel the Holy Ghost in our lessons. I couldn't be any happier!

love you so much/ I love you even to KOLOB! lol

No comments: